Special Report on
B2B Email Marketing
B2B Email Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
For too many of us, 2009 was the year that "wasn't" in terms of investment and innovation. It was a victory just to survive with some semblance of customer loyalty intact. I'm cautiously optimistic that 2010 will open up new opportunities for digital marketers, but it won't be an all-you-can-eat buffet. It's time to set some priorities. There are three major trends that will impact your e-mail and social marketing, and these must be factored into your strategic plans. These are: the proliferation of devices, fatigue of the "almost engaged" subscriber, and the changing metrics of sender ...
Have you ever worked in the restaurant business? Ever managed a restaurant? If you have, you know how different each day can be and how different each customer can be. No two days, or two customers are the same. For anyone who has not worked in a restaurant, you’ll still appreciate this as long as you’ve been to a few different restaurants in your life. As B2B marketers, we need to think of email marketing in the same light as a restaurant manager would run his or her business. Here’s why. The Menu Design When a restaurant designs a menu, they take several things into ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
B2B EMAIL MARKETING
- sharonhayes @cblenkin DM'd u. 20 yrs mkting-b2b services-email marketing, branding/domains, comm devt & social media
- idcbrasil B2B IT Marketing Trends: http://bit.ly/d3qDbQ
- maark Very interesting Post on how Email, Facebook and Twitter Audiences Differ! Check it out: http://ht.ly/2fE5a #marketing #b2b #socialmedia
Build your online community with email marketing
How To Use Bulk Email List
- Upcoming Webinar: 21st Century Email Marketing | Email Marketing ...
- Email Marketing 101: Tips to Improve Email Response Rates (Netprospex)