Special Report on
Brand Engagement Marketing
Brand Engagement Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
We marketers are living in a revolutionary age, where technology, customer expectations and an explosion of new communication channels are transforming everything from the way we do our job to our roles in our company's success. Despite this upheaval and flavor-of-the month pressures from the C-suite, email remains the workhorse, or linchpin (to piggyback onto Seth Godin) of our digital marketing strategy: delivering consumer value, brand engagement, cost savings and revenue. While some like to lament email as boring and "so last century," in fact many of the trends that shape this new marketing paradigm are also helping ...
Marketers call what they do “engagement,” “interaction,” “relationship-building” or worse yet, “encouraging the customer to experience the brand.” However, substitute “brand” with “Tabasco enema,” and you can picture the usefulness of such tactics and how uncomfortable your audience is with them. * * * * * You must admit — marketers have a curious way with language. For decades it was the industry’s goal to “target” an audience, as if to say the only way to make money was to treat consumers as ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BRAND ENGAGEMENT MARKETING
- jameyshiels RT @thatwoman_is: #unGeeked focuses on the "7 SoMe Brand Engagement Spots." Marketing, Branding, Sales, Talent, HR, Cust Svc, Sales...
- thatwoman_is #unGeeked focuses on the "7 SoMe Brand Engagement Spots." Marketing, Branding, Sales, Talent, HR, Cust Svc, Sales http://ow.ly/2qujb
- unGeeked #unGeeked focuses on the "7 SoMe Brand Engagement Spots." Marketing, Branding, Sales, Talent, HR, Cust Svc, Sales http://ow.ly/2qujL
Brand Engagement = Social Media + Storytelling
Mr Benn uses Social Media to go shopping online and become a spaceman
- New Healthcare Marketing Webinar Series « The Healthcare Marketer
- Creative Email Marketing Best Practices - Webinar | Silverpop