Special Report on
Communications and Social Marketing
Communications and Social Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Adults are much less likely than teens to have a profile on a social network website. About three in ten (35%) adult internet users age 18 and older have a profile on a social networking site like MySpace, Facebook or LinkedIn. Meanwhile, teenagers are roughly twice as likely as adults to use these sites: among teens 12 to 17 years old, 65% have a profile on an online social network. Despite comparatively lower levels of social network use, usage of social network sites by adults has increased markedly over the past four years. Back in February of 2005, just 8% of adult internet users had used a social network site. That ...
They are on their moves and they are connected, i wish you a direct access and interaction with company & # x1EC7; your page you are mobile and social. Leverage that can be the combination of strategies of the b & # x1EA1; n.Tao a strategic communications mobile or social activities, the XE1 # X & c, the critical point c of your & # x1EA7; m in 2009. Consumers are increasingly mobile and & # x XE3; assembly connections. Consumers often associated with b & # x1EA1; n Friends, family and community – that certainly; ng connection is that, as you & go qua.Mobile MarketingCac # x1EC7; s ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MARKETING
- ejr44 viral marketing heuristic: find way to embed your message into existing (real-life and online) social networks & communications therein
- marketingfltr RT @jmctigue Brain Solis' Hybrid Theory Part One: Social Media Upsets the Balance #marketing #socialmedia - http://bit.ly/9jnNeE
- InBoundMktgPR Social Media News: The Hybrid Theory Manifesto: The Future of Marketing, Advertising, and Communications Part One http://ht.ly/186aX1
Chris Brogan: Social media & Business strategy - Marketing Agency
Free Social Media Training For Home Business
- Webinar: The Networked Nonprofit - Online Fundraising, Advocacy ...
- Marketing Communications Webinar