Special Report on
Customer Marketing and Analytics
Customer Marketing and Analytics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
To know where we're headed in 2008, we must understand how Americans adapt to the latest information and communications technology. According to May 2007 research from the Pew Internet & American Life Project, roughly half of Americans actively use online communications devices. The breakout: 8 percent are deep users of the participatory Web and mobile applications. 23 percent are heavy, pragmatic tech adopters who use gadgets to either keep up with social networks or be productive at work. 10 percent rely on mobile devices for voice, text, or entertainment communications. 10 percent use information gadgets but find them a ...
According to IBM, there are 15 petabytes of information generated every day. Say wha??? That’s the equivalent of a stack of books stretching from the sun to Pluto and back. Each day. As a report from the BAO Division says, It’s easy to understand why business leaders regard their experience and intuition as inadequate tools for optimizing their enterprises. In addition to all the new information being created every nanosecond, permanent and far-reaching changes are being shaped by multiple global forces that include a new economic environment, along with the familiar forces of a shrinking ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CUSTOMER MARKETING AND ANALYTICS
- trustedmarket New Marketing Book, Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity - http://bit.ly/agUXxS
- marketingphire New Marketing Book, Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity - http://bit.ly/cgn1T1
- marketstuff New Marketing Book, Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity - http://bit.ly/cTXFYr
Part 1: Macys.com on Marketing, Merchandising and Customer Experience to Bloomberg ...
Broadchoice Offers New Web Platform Integrating Social Networking, Web Content, Marketing Campaigns, ...
- Webinar Recap: Web Analytics AND Social Media Analytics with Jim ...
- Live Webinar : Tracking Analytics for effective retail marketing