Special Report on
Do-It-Yourself Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Marketing in 2008 became decidedly social — and 2009 will see the social elements of marketing accelerate. Social media went from being on the cutting edge, to approaching the mainstream. When I say “social” I mean marketing driven by word-of-mouth relationships. As you go through each of the following small business marketing trends, you’ll see how powerful the social component is for getting and keeping your ideal customer. Just remember, your customers control your brand, so act accordingly. 1. AUTHENTICITY– In 2009, the focus is on “authenticity” and letting the real people behind your ...
June is Entrepreneurs Do It Yourself Marketing Month. Many small to medium sized businesses do most or all of their marketing in house. We all need a mix of methods and channels to leverage our marketing efforts. Below are 10 ideas that you may not have tried that you can do completely on your own or you can outsource components of it if you choose. Why not go out on a limb. Isn’t that where the fruit is? ~Mahatma Gandhi Let your customers get their deal on with Groupon. Groupon, currently in more than 80 cities offers daily deals from local businesses. Each day the site offers a featured ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- tipsforfree The Do-it-Yourself Business Promotion: http://bit.ly/9PQnA5 #marketing
- deeHustle Google launches do-it-yourself apps for Android http://bit.ly/aaXeu2 #app #mobile #andriod #brand #marketing
- mybonus1 New post: Resume Elite - The Premier Do-I http://mybonus.org/music/resume-elite-the-premier-do-it-yourself-resume-and-marketing-system.html
Global Marketing International | Do It Yourself
Market To Yourself — A "Magic Bullet" For Your Business
- 5 Simple 'Do-it-Yourself' Google Adwords Strategies For Small ...
- Webinar | Small Business Marketing Guide - Brought to you by HP