Special Report on
Fundamentals of Marketing
Fundamentals of Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Loyalty programs are often part and parcel of a comprehensive customer relationship strategy. So welcome to our loyalty marketing best practices section. "As a customer's relationship with the company lengthens, profits rise. And not just by a little. Companies can boost profits by almost 100 percent by retaining just 5 percent more of their customers" - F.P. Reichheld Loyalty programs have been used in commerce for many years, originating in Germany where price based competition was disallowed by governmental restrictions in certain industries. In the 1950s, S&H Green Stamps rewarded grocery store and gas ...
Practically every company on the planet sets out with the main objective of earning money. This is generally done by producing some form of product, or offering a service, and then charging people money for it. This fundamental principle is fairly straight-forward, though it contains many intricate details. First of all, it is a very rare case where a business can offer a product or service that is genuinely unique and cannot be provided by anybody else. This means that your enterprise will be competing with other businesses that sell a similar item and you will both be trying to earn ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING
- lgantz Need to master fundamentals of marketing? UCSD Extension's "Elements of Marketing" is fully online & starts today! http://bit.ly/ctb2UZ
- J__9 RT @Webcertain: Free Webinar - Fundamentals of International Search - http://bit.ly/csceF8 #seo #ppc #socialmedia #marketing #multilingual
- intro2market New marketing book, Fundamentals of Selling: Customers For Life Through Service w/ ACT CD-ROM - http://tinyurl.com/24qec8x
Basic Principles of Internet Marketing
Are You (Making Money Online) With (Market America) ?
- Webinar: The Fundamentals of Multivariate Testing and Site ...
- Fundamentals of Organic SEO Webinar Recap