Special Report on
Go-to-Market Strategy - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Marketing managers are often responsible for influencing the level, timing, and composition of customer demand accepted definition of the term. In part, this is because the role of a marketing manager can vary significantly based on a business' size, corporate culture , and industry context. For example, in a large consumer products company, the marketing manager may act as the overall general manager of his or her assigned product 2 To create an effective, cost-efficient Marketing management strategy , firms must possess a detailed, objective understanding of their own business and the market in which they operate. 3 In ...
Gati has announced its 2009-2010 full year performance which clearly puts its trajectory on a steep growth path. The Revenue has shot up to Rs 20,847 lakhs for the Q4 this year as compared to Rs 15,836 lakhs for Q4 last year which is a growth of 31.6%. The revenue for the year 2009-10 has also shot up to Rs 75,122 lakhs as compared to Rs 63,016 lakhs for year 2008-09 which is a growth of 19.2%. Gati has also out performed on the EBITDA level by delivering a solid 39.9% growth over last year i.e Rs 8,611 lakhs for the year 2009-10 compare to Rs 6,153 lakhs for the year 2008-09. The profit ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- drewie123 So there is a go-to-market strategy? - Digg founder says Apple iTV launch in September will 'change everything' http://t.co/ZRnHVB1
- silverforuminfo New Silver Forum blog post: Go-To-Market Strategy in the New Economy http://bit.ly/aI0lDe
- jobs77 Director of Go-To-Market Strategy | ziplocal - US - WA - Tacoma/Seattle, Qualifications & Experience Minim... http://ow.ly/18FQhM
Social marketing gurus reveal how to go on a Digital Marketing Blitz
How to choose proper article writing service
- Webinar: Socialgraphics Provides a Customer-Centric Approach to ...
- InterCall Webinar Archive | InterCall Events | Training Webinars