Special Report on
Hispanic Online Marketing
Hispanic Online Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The latest Rasmussen poll regarding Arizona's immigration law says it found that 55% Favor Immigration Law Like Arizona's For Their State. It's not surprising given that the foundation of all the immigration legislation enacted thus far in various states is based partly on fact and a lot of fiction. For example, two of the main reasons supporters say that any kind of immigration bill is needed is because of escalating crime committed by the undocumented and abuse of the healthcare system. Looking at Arizona, one has to wonder why the crime portion would be a premise for their infamous SB 1070 when crime rates are ...
I chose a rhetorical question for the title of the presentation because most of us know that being social is hardwired into Hispanic culture. Being at the conference with a couple hundred Hispanics really brought this point to life. The atmosphere was friendly, fun and-well-social. In addition to being highly social, Hispanics consume a ton of media. I came across statistics that indicate that Hispanics teens spend 13 hours per day with media, more than any other ethnic group. I then took a look at technology usage and showed that Hispanics are leapfrogging to the latest and greatest ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HISPANIC ONLINE MARKETING
- markhcohen Most Hispanic Women Trust Online Buzz More than Ads - eMarketer http://bit.ly/96wHnB Again, how interesting! #digital #social #marketing
- OsideCAChamber RT @TaydeAburto: Online Marketing Seminars at Hispanic Business Showcase http://bit.ly/bA01wR
- TaydeAburto Online Marketing Seminars at Hispanic Business Showcase http://bit.ly/bA01wR #SanDiego #California #SanMarcos #Escondido #Oceanside #Vista
Web 2 0 Marketing are you aware of the new craze online?
Web 2.0 YouTube Marketing
- The National e-Commerce Extension Initiative || SRDC
- High-Tech Webinar Success : MarketingProfs Articles