Special Report on
Innovation in Marketing
Innovation in Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I’ve put together the 10 key trends I see for 2007 in Marketing Innovation. None of these are new, except for Net Promoter Scores which have only been around for a few years. And, OK, I have to admit that some of these might end up being more wishful thinking then actual trends, but I get the disctinctive feeling many marketers are actually starting to wake up. Authenticity Authenticity, honesty, ‘realness’ should have been at the top of this list for the past 10 years – but it seems as if it is actually breaking through now. Too many great examples of how companies enhanced their image and standing with ...
Marketing comprises a set of skills that generally enable companies to sell more stuff to more people to get a greater share of the market. These skills are usually portable: it doesn’t matter what’s being sold to whom in what marketplace. The social and environmental impact of the stuff that’s being marketed remains, for the vast majority of people in marketing, until recently, largely irrelevant. The idea of sustainable marketing is inevitably sort of ridiculous. - Sustainable development comprises a set of ideas, principles, values, mindsets and practices that enable ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INNOVATION IN MARKETING
- georgeuka Innovation in Mobile Marketing: Long gone are the days when selecting a mobile phone was simply based upon making ... http://bit.ly/cnbAeA
- wakz #usi2010 Xavier Boileau (Generali): 3 innovation dimensions: client, techno, business. In a company, marketing, IT and business must talk.
- mckinleywoods We address all the problems that are involved in growth: strategy, marketing, innovation, organization & leadership http://ow.ly/25Bxk
Grow A Massive Alticor Business By Marketing To THESE People, Not Your List Of ...
Emerging Market Business Trends - for Aditya Birla by Dr Patrick Dixon
- J. Patrick Bewley: Media Mix Webinar available to watch on demand!
- OTOlabs Announces June 24th Webinar: 'New Directions in ...