Special Report on
Integrated Marketing/PR - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
While the year 2009 was marked as the 'great recession', we won't feel its full effects until 2010. Both marketers and their marketing services agency partners are dealing with reduced resources in terms of head-count and budgets. We won't likely see enough breakthroughs in the marketplace, simply because marketers and agencies alike have to remain focused on 'getting the work out the door'. The only way to 'do more with less' is to align resources toward a single and powerful integrated marketing solution. Individual marketing tactics will simply become ...
Really solid thinking. Without context we're monitoring chatter and noise, for the most part. This is largely why the qualitative and human analysis Synthesio provide comes closer to what Brand Managers really need in order to take actionable steps. Bravo, nice post. Steve Indeed, none of us is as smart as all of us (or at least some of us together). Despite the controversial headline, a good part of the value of the post (like many) is in the subsequent contributions. To my mind: nothing is useful without context, if I tell you I have sold 3 laptops today is that good or bad? ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- imarketman Wave IMS White Paper Explores Mobile Applications and Social Media Marketing: Dallas, Texas - Wave Integrated Mark... http://bit.ly/bOdM7w
- smitty462 RT @SMCChicago: Integrated Marketing Summit Chicago Social Media Presentation | Wired PR Works http://ht.ly/2sI1q
- SMCChicago Integrated Marketing Summit Chicago Social Media Presentation | Wired PR Works http://ht.ly/2sI1q
Integrated Marketing Communications with Last Second Media
ABSOLUT Integrated Marketing Campaign (Group 11), Imperial College London BS
- Ragan PR Daily Webinar: Do you Flip? | Pete Codella | Digital ...
- Function: Webinar to Discuss Growing Trend of Humanitarianism In ...