Special Report on
Internet Marketing for Novel Writers
Internet Marketing for Novel Writers - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The post is about Amazon.com and their claim that e-books are apparently getting uber-popular because (*gasp*) they’re outselling hardcover books. This pisses me off. Not the fact that e-books are doing well, but the fact that Mashable (yet again) decided to post a stats-centric article with no semblance of critical thought before kicking it out to the RTing masses. This isn’t the first time I’ve called Mashable out on posting faulty stats that mislead readers and help to create non-news more than reporting actual news. And while I hope it’s the last, I somehow doubt it. Now look. I’m not a regular ...
Writing, especially fiction writing, is a tough business to get into and a tougher one to stay in. Generally, neither authors nor publishers make a significant profit until an author‚Äôs fifth novel is published. Most of the time, the majority of the meager money that publishers put into publicizing books goes toward review copies and the usually unproductive author tour. How many books do first-time authors sell? Over 195,000 new novels are published by traditional publishers in the U.S. every year. Of those, 70% sell fewer than 500 copies. Yikes. To be in the other 30% of authors, you ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTERNET MARKETING FOR NOVEL WRITERS
Ghostwriting I earn an easy $100 per day
AAP How To Write A Book How To Write A Book
- WEBINAR: Marketing & Publicity for the new author — Write One ...
- O'Reilly Webcast: Combining Photos and Vectors in Photoshop ...