Special Report on
Internet Marketing/Publicity - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Allocating your small business marketing budget to maximize return on investment and minimize the risks of a low or negative return can become a lot more unpredictable when your investments involve trends and emerging technologies. Investing in trends requires smart timing and consumer analysis. You would think that marketing trends would be closely aligned with consumer trends, since effective marketing depends on getting your messages to appear where the highest concentration of qualified eyeballs are focused. That isn't always the case, however, because trend-focused marketers tend to place an inflated value on ...
It's a tough world out there for book publicity and marketing professionals--publicity budgets are shrinking and book review outlets are rapidly changing. To help publicize these passionate literary professionals, we hope to create another GalleyCat reader-curated directory. After the jump, we are building a new directory linking to the Best Book Publicity and Marketing Twitter Feeds. Add your favorite book marketing or publicity professional (or yourself) to the growing list. We will constantly update the directory, just like our Best Book Reviewers on Twitter directory and the Best ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- PizzaPeterbro Low Budget PR: Publicity Targeting Your Niche on a Shoestring Budget http://bit.ly/7XkJ1k
- CSSCHOPPER RT @killeroptin: OTCBB – OTC – Serious Corporate Publicity- Over The Counter Bulletin Board http://bit.ly/amVzPl
- amzanimarketing New Marketing Book, Red Hot Internet Publicity - http://tinyurl.com/2cmros7
How to Start an Internet Business - Video 3B of 10
The Big Picture Of Internet Marketing | Business Blog Success
- WEBINAR: Marketing & Publicity for the new author — Write One ...
- Join Our Webinar! “SEO & Link Building Strategies for 2010 ...