Special Report on
Introduction to email marketing
Introduction to email marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The 2010 Email Marketing Benchmark Guide is the latest iteration of Sherpa's annual stat fest for email marketers, with 283 pages and over 170 charts and tables. This one includes a special report on social marketing and email, as well as data from a survey of over 1400 marketers. 2. MarketingProfs The Email Marketing Factbook is a 67 page, 39 chart report which includes data on consumer behavior, response rates, current practices and tactics, etc. 3. Econsultancy Produces two reports with statistics of interest to email marketers: The Email Marketing Census 2010 is a 64 page look at UK marketer attitudes, opinions and ...
E-mail marketing is one of numerous options (videos, articles, blogging, social media) to get started marketing online. The appeal of email marketing is that the content creation requirement is much lower than for blogging, articles or videos. A catchy title, and clear value proposition and a call to action and email marketing begins generating traffic to your website. How to write good email copy is beyond the scope of this post. Here we consider the question… who do I send my emails to? Number one – Do not spam. Always send your messages only to people who have opted-into the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING
- Paul_Shashaty RT @RedSpotMarktg: Learn Email Marketing In 6 Weeks with our New Introduction to Email Marketing Course. http://ow.ly/1Z0ad
- ScriptStore http://bit.ly/bLRZ1b
- spdalton @jasonarmishaw thanks for the introduction. Had a read of your blog @bwagy, subscribing to Duck Tape marketing podcast now. I shall email.
Internet Marketing Strategy Tips - Part 1
Introduction to Viral Video Marketing on Facebook
- Mobile-Marketing Webinar: Mobile Marketing How To - A Starter ...
- Introduction to IHE Educational Webinar