Special Report on
IT Market Intelligence
IT Market Intelligence - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
To be held between June 7 and June 9 in Helsinki, Finland, the GIA Conference is targeted at executives responsible for developing and operating corporate Market and Competitive Intelligence programs on a global level. The conference agenda will focus on addressing pragmatic ‘How?’ questions that market intelligence executives face, which in turn have critical consequences on the strategic decisions their organizations make. The program will cover topics such as how to set up a world-class market intelligence program, market intelligence best practices, market intelligence trends for 2015 and what CEOs expect from market ...
broadband users are using cloud computing in their companies as they get a fuller understanding of how cloud computing operates. Cloud computing, a method of delivering resources such as applications through the internet is still not universal, but it is gradually gaining momentum. Rob Lovell, chief executive at ThinkGrid, has claimed that the growing awareness of how this technology works is leading more companies to roll out applications based on this model. Mr. Lovell suggested that key ways of increasing interest are by ensuring it is not built up as an intimidating project, that it is ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
IT MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- boatint Market Intelligence Superyacht Rush launched and delivered by Overmarine http://dlvr.it/4BlrV #superyacht #superyacht
- GJobsGraduate Senior/Managing Market Analysts - Global IT/Software/Technology Intelligence Consultancy - RESOURCES GROUP http://mjobx.com/qE4WAA #jobs
- debbymorico IDC: IT outsourcing relieves in-house responsibility: ... cloud services research manager at market intelligence f... http://bit.ly/dpMrXH
New Media Marketing Channels: Creating Effective Online Life Science Promotional Videos
Affiliate Internet Marketing Business Online ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - 8-18-09 webinar.ppt [Compatibility Mode]
- Webinar: Expand Your Online Strategy Beyond the Website