Special Report on
Market and Price
Market and Price - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Natural gas prices moved significantly lower at market locations across the lower 48 States during the report week. The Henry Hub spot price averaged $4.39 per million Btu (MMBtu) in trading yesterday, July 14, decreasing $0.37 compared with the previous Wednesday. At the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), the price of the futures contract for August delivery at the Henry Hub decreased in 4 out the 5 trading sessions during the report week. The near-month contract settled yesterday at $4.31 per MMBtu, about $0.26 lower than the previous Wednesday. As of Friday, July 9, working gas in underground storage was 2,840 billion ...
Another low volume session as traders await earnings reports. Institutions like many traders are simply staying on the sidelines as volume suggests. Stocks did experience a bit of volatility as the morning’s high was sold off, but the market did find a bid closing just above positive territory at the end of the day. Even Alcoa caught a bid as the stock saw it shares trade almost twice Friday’s volume. At the end of the day it was nice to see the market avoid any heavy volume selling, but we continue to see a lack of conviction to the upside. If this market wants to move ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKET AND PRICE
- rjinvest Stock & Commodity Trading.: Find out how to easily spot market turning points. Fibonacci and Gann price and time s... http://tsort.us/x4685h
- IrvineDude Irvine Housing Blog - Irvine Real Estate and Irvine Homes ...: 0 Astute Observations. The housing market has reach... http://bit.ly/cDS5hh
- 5xBEAR RT @Street_Insider: Keefe, Bruyette and Woods upgrades Goldman Sachs $GS from Market Perform to Outperform with a $190 price target
MLM Techniques for Online Marketing
Future of Telecom Industry conference keynote at ICT Belgacom - Patrick Dixon
- FXstreet.com Live Sessions Archives: MONTHLY WEBINAR: Strategic ...
- FxBootcamp » Live FOREX Webcast TODAY!