Special Report on
Market research and statistics
Market research and statistics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Demand for gold is expected to be strong during 2010, driven by growing demand for jewellery in China and India as well as an increase in European and US investment in the context of continued economic instability, sovereign risk and the threat of a ‘double dip’ recession. Demand in India and China will continue to grow, driven by jewellery demand, in spite of high local currency gold prices. In Q1 2010, India was the strongest performing market as total consumer demand surged 698% to 193.5 tonnes. In China, demand proved resilient; demand increased 11% in Q1 2010 to 105.2 tonnes. This strong demand ...
chronicles how Billy Beane outflanked all other major league General Managers by largely ignoring instinctual decision-making (scouting), instead using data to make decisions. We thought of this as a spectrum where Micah leaned toward the Blink side and I leaned in the Moneyball direction – probably a good combination. I’d argue that I’d “Blink” to form a hypothesis, but use Moneyball analytics to decide whether to execute that hypothesis and how much to invest in testing the hypothesis. As a seed stage investor, I think about this debate frequently. I think there are early stage ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKET RESEARCH AND STATISTICS
- Marrycaribbean #MarryCaribbean RT @UXfeeder: Delicious: Wedding Industry Reports - Wedding Statistics and Market Research: http://bit.ly/9auOTP [Research]
- colchesteressex UK-Colchester: market and economic research; polling and statistics: E-mail: Fax University of Essex Wivenhoe Park... http://bit.ly/dh3GPR
- UXfeeder Delicious: Wedding Industry Reports - Wedding Statistics and Market Research: http://bit.ly/9auOTP [Research]
Quickplan Market Research - Research Sources - Part 2
Digital Music Industry Conference statistics business models
- Webcast – The US Housing Market: It's worse than you think | Altos ...
- The Market Research Event: Free Webinar - Linking VOC to the ...