Special Report on
Marketing a Social Mission
Marketing a Social Mission - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
How committed is your company to your social efforts? Is your social initiative a small side project or the essence of what your company stands for? Incorporating a social mission is about creating a harmony between your company philosophy and passion for social change. There is a spectrum of commitment–some entrepreneurs combine their social and company mission, while others use their company philosophy to define their social mission. TOMS Shoes has truly incorporated a social mission, by donating a pair shoes for each pair sold–representing 100% of their sales. On the other hand, Ruby Tuesdays exemplifies a social ...
Prosperity Candle invests in women entrepreneurs in distressed areas of the world—places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti, and Rwanda—who are excited to start their own businesses producing candles for local and international markets. The company was founded to empower women entrepreneurs in places of conflict so that they may not only survive, but thrive. In May, I sat down with two founding members of the Prosperity Candle team, Siiri Morley and Amber Chand, to learn more about the company and its unique “shared prosperity” model. In so doing, we ended up talking about changing ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING A SOCIAL MISSION
- LivSexyNJ RT @TMOGUL_LIVE: it is my mission to become a premier influencer and leader in the social network, marketing, (cont) http://tl.gd/2lp1hq
- modelsandmoguls it is my mission to become a premier influencer and leader in the social network, marketing, and entertainment world! I AM @T-MOGUL_LIVE!!!
- stunmedia A Facebook Game With a Mission: Waste Management to Launch Oceanopolis http://tinyurl.com/27rjk25 - Social Media Marketing News, Stun Media
Why business has to make life better - values matter. Corporate ethics and corporate ...
Social Media: 2 Resources to Help You Monitor Your Social Media Buzz
- Webinar: The Networked Nonprofit - Online Fundraising, Advocacy ...
- Free Webinar: Developing a Social Media Strategy for Your Church ...