Special Report on
Marketing and Ad News
Marketing and Ad News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
SINGAPORE (AdAge.com) -- Lux, one of Unilever's billion-dollar global beauty brands, has evolved from a bar soap once marketed in the U.S. using glamorous Hollywood stars into a leading mass-market brand in emerging markets. Sam Williams is in charge of Lux's growth as Asian and Latin American women become more affluent consumers and rival local brands get better at marketing. Ms. Williams moved to Singapore in April as global business director for JWT's Lux business, overseeing marketing for one of Unilever's biggest brands. Previously, she was the London-based director of JWT's Kellogg's business.
The investigators of the web after a thorough examination have found that among all the actions that are carried out through internet one of the most well liked actions are emails. Emails are a kind of method which has attracted attention of a lot of people. There has been much use of emails for usual communication, business communication, etc. After looking at all this it is advisable that you have an advertising plan which involves email marketing. With the help of emails you can very well convey the information of your business to the different users. If perhaps you probably would like ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING AND AD NEWS
- teqaflux ad: Tradeshow news: international audience growing and more money being spent on attendee marketing -- http://j.mp/doNTlz
- fishings2010 ad: Tradeshow news: international audience growing and more money being spent on attendee marketing -- http://j.mp/bbp0sm
- turist2010 ad: Tradeshow news: international audience growing and more money being spent on attendee marketing -- http://j.mp/bpeiT3
LocalAdLink Local Ad Link Power of Geo Target Marketing to Push Customers to your Business
Chris Brogan: Social media & Business strategy - Marketing Agency
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog » Yahoo! Network Distribution and ...
- Mobile Marketing Association Kick-Starts Summer Webinar Series ...