Special Report on
Marketing and Distribution Agreement
Marketing and Distribution Agreement - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), the world’s largest online travel company, today announced a long term, strategic global distribution agreement with Air Pacific Airlines, the national carrier of Fiji and the carrier of choice to the South Pacific. Under the agreement, Air Pacific’s first with a global online travel agency, the airline’s schedules and fares will be available through the 19 Expedia®-branded sites worldwide, as well as through Egencia™, the world’s fifth largest corporate travel management company. “Partnering with Expedia supports our global expansion efforts by ...
NEW YORK, July 16, 2010/PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Suspect Detection Systems Inc., (SDSS.OB and SVF.BE), announced today that the company’s subsidiary Suspect Detection Systems Ltd., a developer of counter terror and crime prevention technology, has signed an exclusive marketing agreement with Minami Holdings in Japan. As part of the agreement, Minami Holdings will invest efforts to market Suspect Detection System’s proprietary Cogito rapid interrogation system. Furthermore, they will setup a dedicated Cogito marketing team that will receive training on the methodology and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- TechServ202 Suspect Detection Systems Signs Marketing and Distribution Agreement in Japan With Minami Holdings (source: http://url4.eu/646pb
- shiningkevin American Seniors Association Holding Group, Inc. Signs Comprehensive Marketing and Distribution Agreement http://ur.ly/hVTy
- DefProcureNews Suspect Detection Systems Signs Marketing and Distribution Agreement in Japan With Minami Holdings — Press Release... http://bit.ly/bIUYMn
MRP and CMSI sign Parts Support and Sales Agreement for TNG SCOOTERS
Adobe's Flash Video to Play on Mobile Phones - Bill Joll, On2 Technologies
- HENLEY-PUTNAM WEBINAR SERIES CONTINUES WITH INSIDER'S GUIDE TO THE ...
- Webinar: The Urgency of Marketing Automation