Special Report on
Marketing and Innovation
Marketing and Innovation - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I’ve put together the 10 key trends I see for 2007 in Marketing Innovation. None of these are new, except for Net Promoter Scores which have only been around for a few years. And, OK, I have to admit that some of these might end up being more wishful thinking then actual trends, but I get the disctinctive feeling many marketers are actually starting to wake up. Authenticity Authenticity, honesty, ‘realness’ should have been at the top of this list for the past 10 years – but it seems as if it is actually breaking through now. Too many great examples of how companies enhanced their image and standing with ...
Peter Drucker believed that business had two primary functions: marketing and innovation. And he was very clear about this is his various writings. "A company's primary responsibility is to serve its customers, to provide the goods or services which the company exists to produce. Profit is not the primary goal but rather an essential condition for the company's continued existence. Other responsibilities, e.g., to employees and society, exist to support the company's continued ability to carry out its primary purpose. And because the purpose of business is to create a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING AND INNOVATION
- dhitasepty McDonald 19s profits boosted by marketing and innovation - http://newzfor.me/?5171
- ymanderson Marketing and innovation are at the core of every successful company. GM's new CMO has some catching up to do. http://adage.com/u/DePUkb
- Vinn_Marketing Interesting News - McDonald's profits boosted by marketing and innovation http://bit.ly/aVqTcn - Check it out
Web 2 0 Marketing are you aware of the new craze online?
Connecting with customers: client focus and business growth. Niche marketing and online communities ...
- Follow up on Social Talent Acquisition webinar
- Another upcoming webcast: Innovating through the Storm: Insights ...