Special Report on
Marketing and Pricing
Marketing and Pricing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I received an interesting question/comment from a grain producer, and I thought you might enjoy reading his comments and my response. I’ve noticed that you reference historical trends from approximately 1990 to today, and time sales to coincide with those trends. Do you think historical data older than the last few years has value in today’s market place? My reason for asking is the markets have been so atypical and volatile since the advent of ethanol production and the increased impact of South American production. “Old” patterns do not seem to hold, and including older data may dilute the current trends. [During] the last few ...
The Queensland Dairyfarmers’ Organisation is extremely concerned for the future viability of dairy farmers following the release of details of current negotiations between collective groups of dairy farmers and the dairy processing company National Foods. Last week the Queensland-based collective bargaining group of dairy farmers, Progressive Dairies, publicly released details of its price and supply negotiations with National Foods. The figures released present that National Foods is seeking to reduce payments to farmers by more than 20% and to introduce a two-tier milk price system. Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING AND PRICING
- lamjob Director Finance, Pricing and Discounting http://bit.ly/ayypoF #la #marketing #jobs
- rajcomics Pricing, language and marketing keeps us from doing the same though we want the same @himalayakumar
- StevenForth Some Classic Resources on Value Management for Product Development, Pricing, Marketing and Sales http://bit.ly/blpjPI via @LeveragePoint
Pricing Your Property to Sell in any Market!
Marketing & Advertising : How to Price Your Product
- Xerox Premier Partners Webinar Offers Tips to Increase Digital ...
- DealerTrack to Host Webinar July 22nd on the Risk-Based Pricing ...