Special Report on
Marketing Automation and CRM
Marketing Automation and CRM - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
2009 was the year in which Marketing Automation really took off. Several new vendors appeared on the market, many existing vendors experienced rapid growth, and Marketing Automation as a term gained popularity among B2B marketers. In this post I want to focus on the trends in Marketing Automation for 2010. I have asked many of the vendors, consultants and thought leaders to give their opinion. The response was overwhelming: see below for all 20 (!) predictions. There are lots of interesting opinions, from practical to visionary, with consensus on some topics, and differences on others. These are the trends that are mentioned ...
– talking about ”Connecting the Dots: Leveraging Content Marketing and Lead Nurturing Together for B2B Demand Generation.” I really like the topic, but I particularly like the idea of helping B2B marketers ‘connect the dots’ — something we try to do at Silverpop’s B2B Marketing University series (Twitter: #B2BUniversity ). BTW — we are at the Dallas B2BMU event today. With all of the strategic and technological insights flying around the B2B marketing universe these days, cutting through and figuring out where you should be investing your ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING AUTOMATION AND CRM
- amitanand26 Marketing Automation & Campaign Management In a CRM | BEST News!: Create, manage, and automate with CRM End-to-End... http://bit.ly/biYwAg
- KMHambelton Crm systems don't have same flexibility, innovation, and B2B2C mindset as marketing automation tools #gartnercrm
- CodeOConduct White Paper: How to Skyrocket Your Sales in the Current Economy by ...: Developing the strategy and the process ma... http://bit.ly/bl7xHP
Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud - Marketing & Lead Management
LeadMaster - Lead Management & Salesforce CRM Solution
- 5 Ways Your Webinar Can Be a Killer Sales Tool - destinationCRM.com
- Webinar: Six Truths About Marketing Automation (and How to Face ...