Special Report on
Marketing Matters Newsletter
Marketing Matters Newsletter - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The other day a friend of mine asked me what I thought about text marketing. My answer was this â€“ for some industries, like retail, it makes a lot of sense. However, no matter what kind of marketing it is, I believe it has to be opt-in. How many times do you go to a networking event, meet people, and suddenly find yourself subscribed to their newsletter? Annoying, isnâ€™t it? If we go with the belief that sales is permission based then it stands to reason that some forms of marketing should be opt-in. Itâ€™s not about building your numbers. It IS about building qualified numbers. You really want to be in front of the people ...
So, you’ve taken the plunge and sent your first email newsletter/announcement to your mailing list. Great start! Now, how do you grow your mailing list? Here are my 10 top tips (I use Constant Contact for my email marketing which makes following many of these tips very easy): Add a sign-up box/link to your website Include a link to your sign-up in your email signature block: Marketing Matters Newsletter Add a “Join My List” tab to your Facebook Business Page Include a link to your email sign-up on your LinkedIn profile Have a “Forward” option prominently ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING MATTERS NEWSLETTER
- PauleyCreative RT @EEPaul: @PauleyCreative Wow, thanks for the link to "Why social media matters for architects" in your newsletter: http://bit.ly/dszaxx
- SilkCharm RT @EEPaul: .@PauleyCreative Wow, thanks for the link to "Why social media matters for architects" in your newsletter http://bit.ly/dszaxx
- EEPaul .@PauleyCreative Wow, thanks for the link to "Why social media matters for architects" in your newsletter http://bit.ly/dszaxx
Let's Talk Business - Seminar 2: Linda Hailey & Dr Kim Houghton
Here's How You Can Use Video Marketing To Explode Your Network Marketing Home Business
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Cooler-Webinar-Email-Design-Matters
- Free Webinar – Sales Leads in 30 Days: A Busy Entrepreneur's Guide ...