Special Report on
Marketing to Libraries
Marketing to Libraries - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Well-known librarian Stephen Abram will be doing a free webinar on advocacy on August 18. You don't want to miss it! It'll be called Advocacy for Libraries: In Our Own Interest. am doing an advocacy webinar jointly for Gale Cengage Learning and the SirsiDynix Institute that we advertised on the buses to the Hill in DC at ALA." There's always lots of great stuff posted on Abram's blog, Stephen's Lighthouse -- if you're not reading it, start now! Stephen always tells it like it is. If you haven't seen him speak live somewhere around the world, you've been missing out. ...
let’s check this list in a few years when all these universities go electronic and cut their physical volumes by 50-75%… Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING TO LIBRARIES
- scienclibrarian Up, Up, and Away: A Bird’s-Eye View of Mission Marketing | American Libraries Magazine http://shar.es/0mUGg Congrats to Kaley
- NCSUEngLibrary @mjkrugerross hahaha Where to start!? Fortunately it is not my job to market the the NCSU Libraries. Although doesn't everyone do marketing?
- vanrajs Arnold, MO Libraries: Marketing your Business Website - STLtoday.com: Come to STLtoday.com for Marketing your Busi... http://bit.ly/djhrMt
Effective Offline marketing strategies: Library book drop o
Kick-start YOUR Online Business, download your FREE Internet Marketing Library TODAY!
- ALPSP: at the heart of scholarly publishing: Webinar ...
- Peter Scott's Library Blog: Webinar: Integrated Library Systems ...