Special Report on
Marketing to Moms
Marketing to Moms - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Once upon a time, having a child in New York City was synonymous with making plans to leave. It was unthinkable to raise a child in this dirty, crime-ridden town. But that sentiment changed over the last generation or so as the city itself did — as crime and dirt decreased dramatically and the public school system improved significantly, through gifted and talented programs, charter schools and other options that offered a better quality of life. Still — for many here as for numerous families elsewhere, there remains the same pull: house, yard, and commuter train vs. little space but convenient access to work and ...
Last month, I took a look back on how marketing to moms has changed in the last five years. This time, I'd like to look forward and make a few predictions about the mom market. I know it's dangerous to pretend you have a crystal ball but I have a pretty good track record for spotting trends so I'm hoping that my intuition doesn't fail me this time. Regardless of the outcome, the intent is to help you apply a new lens to some of the valuable insights you obtain each week via Engage:Moms. Blogitter: One Part Blog, One Part Twitter A new communication platform will replace ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING TO MOMS
- jdunham The Lipstick Economy: Marketing to Moms: The Importance of Tech Mom http://wp.me/pSIet-cQ
- marketstuff New Marketing Book, Trillion-Dollars Moms: Marketing to a New Generation of Mothers Reviews - http://bit.ly/cNlZ3Y
- chadjenkins Interesting post on why your website should be mobile if you are marketing to moms - http://ht.ly/2aooe
Internet Marketing Newbie Mom Earns $10000 in 15 days
Here's How To Start A Blog To Market Your Home Business/ Network Marketing Company
- Hormone-Colored Days: Back to School Webinar with the Supermarket Guru
- eMarketer Webinar: Advantages of Multichannel Marketing - The ...