Special Report on
Marketing Today Marketing Magazine
Marketing Today Marketing Magazine - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
For those of us who been around computing since the early days of PCs, the consumer move to mobile devices and away from desktop and even laptop computers is astonishing--and maybe a little terrifying. In the first year of its existence, 1981, the IBM PC sold 100,000 units. Most of those buyers were geeks or leading-edge business users. Apple's iPad sold 1 million units in less than one month and 2 million units in just two months. IPad users still include geeks and business types but they're just as likely to include your six-year-old and your grandmother. These unbelievable sales numbers represent a fundamental ...
Many organisations today are hard pressed to change as they are driven by a strong need to change through this digital and the K-economy era. There is no alternative. They have to change to enable their organisations to compete and survive. However, many CE0s are unhappy because many of the changes implemented are not sustainable. The scenario sounds too familiar. An organisation suddenly realises the need to change due to external pressure of competition. It decides to take a quick and simple way, i.e. undertake training for staff to improve their competency and motivation. Their staff ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING TODAY MARKETING MAGAZINE
- usacommunity Tips For Real Estate Marketing | Web Magazine Today http://bit.ly/dm1UbX
- realestatetips8 Tips For Real Estate Marketing | Web Magazine Today http://bit.ly/aSOT5G
- kiwi_collection Today in MARKETING Magazine: @DesignTAXI and @Kiwi_Collection - "TAXI hailed to handle Kiwi Collection Account" ttp://ht.ly/24LMI
Complete Web 2.0 & Social Media Marketing Package! www.prinze.co. ...
Ezine & Email Marketing Power
- Genius.com and BtoB Magazine Co-Host Webinar on the Changing Roles ...
- Free Webinar – Top 10 Checklist for Hotel Email Marketing Success ...