Special Report on
Marketing with Meaning
Marketing with Meaning - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
a framework which characterizes market trends as a predictable price response of the market at levels of price support and price resistance, varying over time. The terms bull market and bear market describe upward and downward market trends, respectively, and can be used to describe either the market as a whole or specific sectors and securities. 3 A secular market trend is a long-term trend that lasts 5 to 25 years and consists of a series of sequential primary trends. A secular bear market consists of smaller bull markets and larger bear markets; a secular bull market consists of larger bull markets and smaller bear markets. ...
. I was last here two years ago for the yearly meeting of the world’s marketing leaders. (You can see some of my previous posts starting here .) Now, it’s one year after the economic crisis that impacted the advertising industry particularly hard. Attendance here at Cannes went down from a high of around 10,000 people to a mere 6,000. But things are looking up! Supposedly attendance is up to 8,000 or more and there is a positive spirit in the air here. Things are also looking up, of course, because we’re here preparing to answer The Burning Question on Friday this ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING WITH MEANING
- geekgirlgonebad Looking Back on Our Burning Question at #Canneslions – Marketing with Meaning http://post.ly/mOcC
- marketingphire New Marketing Book, The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning - http://bit.ly/bCc9v7
- mktgwithmeaning Humongo (fka Plaid) is gearing up for its annual @HumongoNation tour; fun agency marketing with meaning http://bit.ly/d2PhpL
Marketing Business Opportunity is this my Target Market in the Recession?
Marketing Your Photography Business With Real Market Research
- OTOlabs Announces June 24th Webinar: 'New Directions in ...
- The Webinar Blog: Why Does Webinar Registration Stink?