Special Report on
New media and online marketing
New media and online marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Now in its fourth year, Blendtec's brilliant "WIll it blend?" campaign reaches new heights - of both hilarity and production value - when CEO Tom Dickson blends a "lost" iPhone 4 and launches the new "Blend my phone" contest. Don't miss part one. Top Seven Reasons Why Will It Blend works Now in its fourth year, Will it Blend is one of the all-time great viral marketing campaigns. Here are the top 7 reasons why it is such a great campaign. 1- Will it Blend humanizes the company . Dickson is engaging and funny and gives the corporation a human voice. 2- It's fun - appealing to the kid ...
I recently did an interview for a program called The Influencer Project and was curious as to how the organizers ran their pre-launch (specifically because there were 60 speakers in the program, and because they did this in a very short timeframe). I asked project co-creator Steve Haase to share some details on what worked and what didn’t during the pre-launch phase. Check out Steve’s answers to see if there’s anything you can learn form his experience – I particularly liked what he did with Twitter. Enjoy - Dave We’ve invited 60 “linchpins” in the new media and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NEW MEDIA AND ONLINE MARKETING
- marketingthing New Marketing Book, Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business &... - http://bit.ly/dAsydW
- marketingjunk New Marketing Book, Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business &... - http://bit.ly/bk2jQk
- marketingphire New Marketing Book, Secrets of Social Media Marketing: How to Use Online Conversations and Customer Communities to... - http://bit.ly/cMDVZb
Chris Brogan: Social media & Business strategy - Marketing Agency
how to develop a social media marketing strategy for your business
- Integrating Offline And Online Marketing Webinar
- Webinar: The Networked Nonprofit - Online Fundraising, Advocacy ...