Special Report on
New! Product Development, Design
New! Product Development, Design - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
"Stories have defined our world. They have been with us since the dawn of communication, from cave walls to the tall tales recounted around fires. They have continued to evolve with their purpose remaining the same; To entertain, to share common experiences, to teach, and to pass on traditions. Today we communicate a bit differently. Our information is fragmented across various mass-media channels and delivered through ever-changing technology. It has become watered down, cloned, and is churned out quickly in 140-character blurbs. We’ve lost that personal touch where we find an emotional connection that makes us care." ...
Ask familys is a global Christian ministry that helps build thriving marriages that reflect God�s design, and equips parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles. Gerry Katz, Executive Vice President of Applied Marketing Science, will co-teach the course "Market Research for Business Markets" with Dr. Abbie Griffin of the University of Utah on February 3-4, 2009. The course is being held by the PennState Smeal College Institute for the Study of Business Markets and will take place at the BSN training facility at 5825 Carnegie ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NEW! PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN
- wheschool RT @phdscholarships: Product Design & Development Engineer (KTP Associate) Buckinghamshire New University ref: 10/2036 #school http://...
- wheJobs RT @phdscholarships: Product Design & Development Engineer (KTP Associate) Buckinghamshire New University ref: 10/2036 #jobs http://pi...
- whEducation #education phdscholarships: Product Design & Development Engineer (KTP Associate) Buckinghamshire New #University ref: 10/2036 http://...
Discover Your Adventure! Apparel, Merchandising, and Design at Iowa State University
MF CATENIFICIO Frigerio Mario & figlio snc
- WEBINAR: Design Greener Products Right - From the Start, 07.14.10 ...
- Event Series: Pro/INTRALINK 9.1 Webcast Series - PTC.com