Special Report on
Online Marketing to Kids
Online Marketing to Kids - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Kids represent an important demographic to marketers because they have their own purchasing power, they influence their parents' buying decisions and they're the adult consumers of the future. Industry spending on advertising to children has exploded in the past decade, increasing from a mere $100 million in 1990 to more than $2 billion in 2000. Parents today are willing to buy more for their kids because trends such as smaller family size, dual incomes and postponing children until later in life mean that families have more disposable income. As well, guilt can play a role in spending decisions as time-stressed ...
Imagine a giant commercial that kids can enter, where they can talk and play with products and brand mascots / characters, a commercial that gives marketers access to a plethora of information about individual kids who interacted with their brand, including knowing their inner-most dreams and desires. This is the power of the immersive worlds that marketers can create on the World Wide Web, a medium which is fast becoming an important marketing tool in Pakistan. Current kids (age under 12) in Pakistan are becoming the first totally wired generation of our country, especially the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ONLINE MARKETING TO KIDS
- making_money10 Kids Making Money Online Better Than Adults: Maybe you've been through school, went to university and now you're i... http://bit.ly/19cdqK
- Henriettaz77 New Blog Post on Affiliate Marketing Money you can find it here http://bit.ly/b7fHQZ
- PlacerNature RT @kidshealthtips: Fight unhealthy food marketing to kids with FUN! Free award winning online games- teach kids about eating healthy: http://ow.ly/2l5rR
:Internet Network Marketing:New School MLM(Online Marketing)
Step 2 Creating A Blogger Account For Marketing A Home Based Business Online.
- Upcoming Webinar: Safe Routes to School and Liablity | PHLP
- Overcoming the Challenges of Social Media Metrics (Webinar from ...