Special Report on
Private Label Sales
Private Label Sales - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Information in this article is based on a recent report by Planet Retail, "Global Channel Strategies, 2009: Small-box to ride out the recessionary wave." For more information on this report visit www.planetretail.com . Globally, hypermarkets & superstores remain the backbone of many retailers’ strategies, but despite their far lead over other grocery channels in terms of sales, hypermarkets are forecasted to grow at just 4.9% globally over the next five years, which is below the average of 5.3% for the Top 30 grocery retailers. Faced with saturated home markets and an increasing lack of suitable sites, the ...
Private-label drinks sales in supermarkets worldwide are no longer the poor relation of commercial ‘national’ brands – cheap drinks for consumers caring little about taste and brand image. A good place to examine this trend is the US, whose private-label offerings have often lagged behind those in Europe. These days, US retailers are aggressively promoting their own labels and seeing sales soar. “In [US] supermarkets, store brands reached a historic high of 23.7% market share in units (in 2009),” stated the latest research by the Private Label Manufacturers ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PRIVATE LABEL SALES
- Intesource E-sourcing event suggestion: PL OTC medicine sales > 3.8% in 2009, retailers with PL brands gained most market share. http://bit.ly/cLAKYQ
- supertouiteur PLR Profits Exposed: Learn quite a few things about how to explode your sales and profits using private label right... http://bit.ly/PLiNq
- clintburdett HT Calrsk: Tom Lawler est REO inventory end of 10Q2 abt 450k, trending up. That's an entire yr of sales - bummer http://is.gd/eaPTj
PLMA Live - Deborah Weinswig Interview
PLMA Live - Lisa Rider Interview
- AdWords Agency Blog: Upcoming webinar - have you been Think(ing ...
- ThinkCPG with Google Webinar – Case Studies & Learnings for ...