Special Report on
Social media marketing
Social media marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
the year where many more corporations realized they needed to get into the social media marketing game, and so far, that’s not abating in the first half of 2009. I can personally attest to that. So as the early folks get better at it, and the later adopters get into the social media marketing game, here are five trends to watch for: 1) Less Mass Infection, More Outbreaks: Viral videos are the dream of every marketer, and folks are spending time trying to manufacture them. It’s great if you can, but most viral efforts will fall flat, and I suspect there is a strong negative correlation between the size of the brand ...
Some people can handle multitasking better than others. I tend to take it to the extreme — doing so many things at once that I get so unfocused, feeling like a headless chicken running around. Many of us interacting online manage multiple profiles, blogs and contacts to the point of information overload. Personally, I don’t think twice about managing everything at once, but sometimes things can slip through the cracks — that’s where things go wrong. If you’re a social media marketer, there are certain things you cannot let slide when it comes to almost every ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- jtobin Imagine the possibilities: Facebook Places Creates New Marketing Value | Ignite Social Media http://ar.gy/1J4
- pixelsandpills Soc. media, statistics, & some neat graphics. RT @RSSirteubal: Mass influencers & your SM monitoring/marketing strategy http://bit.ly/aBzvYK
- joannamrobinson RT @forrester: do you want to succeed at social media or social media marketing? there's a huge difference. by @augieray http://forr.com/cUsb2v
Online business using Social Media Marketing with Allen Horwitz, VP of Submit Express
Marketing Business is it Linked to Social Media Marketing & do they work?
- Watch The Science of Social Media Marketing Webinar on YouTube ...
- Free Science of Social Media Marketing Webinar | Dan Zarrella