Special Report on
The Future of Marketing
The Future of Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I know you’re busy, but also interested in marketing trends. Let’s simplify them for you by providing just the figures. $55 billion - number of dollars marketers will spend on interactive (display, mobile, email, social, search) channels by 2014 21% – percentage of all marketing spends that the 55 billion figure will represent 7.8 billion - amount marketers will spend on display advertising in 2009 $15.3 billion – amount marketers will spend on search marketing in 2009 $716 million – amount marketers will spend on social media marketing in 2009 4% – percentage of budget allocated to social ...
The Association of National Advertisers held a sold-out Digital and Social Media event yesterday at the Grand Hyatt New York. Sponsored by Meredith, the event drew more than four hundred marketers from major consumer brands as well as scores of marketing agencies. Leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Intuit, Mars and Mastercard shared social media marketing success stories, best practices and tips for the eager audience, all of whom were hoping to generate awareness, recruit new consumers and strengthen loyalty among their current customers via social media. While one can only roll their eyes ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE FUTURE OF MARKETING
- Marketmonster78 GUEST OPINION The Future of Mobile Marketing http://bit.ly/ai5vDd
- Evkutia GUEST OPINION The Future of Mobile Marketing http://bit.ly/9iLuCT
- blurgroup @adage Marketing week have finally caught up to Agency 3.0 http://ow.ly/2nsMn - We've been talking about this for ages http://ow.ly/2nsR3
The Future of Search Marketing with AdzZoo
Emerging Market Business Trends - for Aditya Birla by Dr Patrick Dixon
- Content Marketing Services | Content Marketing Webinar Registration
- OTOinsights Announces July 29th Webinar: 'Top iPad Magazine ...