Special Report on
The marketing challenge
The marketing challenge - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
and Google solicit your feedback, your collaboration, and share information such as datasets, articles, and conference presentations. Enjoy! At the end of the 2008 Challenge, Google surveyed participating students, professors and businesses. An April 2009 paper ( preprint ) in the Journal of Marketing Education explains the questionnaire development, administration and subsequent data cleaning. Please use these datasets as you deem best and share your published results. Lavin, Marilyn (2010) " The Google Online Marketing Challenge: An Opportunity to Assess Experimential Learning ," Academy of Business Disciplines Journal
The following post is another brick in the road to becoming real series*. Although I’ve managed to discretize the phases below, in reality they are often convoluted and delightfully intertwined New ventures can be traced back to a far out idea that is just plausible enough to capture our will and imagination. The idea balloons into a challenge that proves irresistible, seducing our creative energy with a siren’s song of potential. Small balloons are fragile, yet capable of radical direction shifts with the slightest change in the wind. Soon enough we find ourselves working ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE MARKETING CHALLENGE
- JonathanDFW RT @AgencyEntourage: Are YOU up for the challenge? We are on the hunt for PR, Marketing, Ad #interns for Fall 2010. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MehrEuro Desire for a new #challenge in the #Network marketing? http://bit.ly/cQTyMD
- affstrategies If you are struggling with making Internet marketing work for you, sign-up for the new challenge. It's totally free. http://su.pr/2opBsG
88 Day China Marketing Challenge
Carbon Capture and Sequestration: Marketing and Financing
- DMA Webinar: Tracking Online Buyer Behavior in B2B « B2B Marketing ...
- Webinar on Demand: Science of Facebook Marketing Webinar Archive