Special Report on
The Price War
The Price War - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
World edition has dropped in price this year from $299.99 to $259.00. Meanwhile, Sony is experimenting with a lower cost electronic reader by offering the Sony PRS 300 for $169.99 instead of $199.99. Most entry e-readers now cost around $200.00 to $300.00 for 6 inch ones, and 9 inch ones cost anywhere from $300.00 to $600.00. One of the factors that will reduce the costs of the traditional e-reader is new processor technology from a company named Freescale Semi Conductors. After a split from Motorola, Freescale chips are found in 90% of all of the E-Readers in the current market. They have partnership agreements with Sony and ...
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) just reported the best quarter in its history with a record profit of $2.9 billion driven by the boost in corporate PC buying. Intel has been eyeing the smartphone microprocessor market, which is dominated by ARM. Let’s take a closer look. In its second quarter, Intel reported revenue of $10.8 billion, up 34%. Net income was $2.9 billion or $0.51 per share up 175% over last year’s profit of $1.1 billion. Gross margin was 67% up from 63.4% last quarter. Intel ended the quarter with $18 billion in cash and investments, $1.4 billion higher than last quarter. During the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE PRICE WAR
- sellinusedbooks Stephen R Donaldson The Illearth War Hc Dj: Current Price: $ 36.00 Buy this item. I am moving to a smaller place a... http://bit.ly/doXPlY
- techanist The price war continues - Virgin update their plans...again http://is.gd/dCW60
- gamerhubb : what is the price of a average gaming pc and what would i need to play a game like Empire total war? http://bit.ly/aVo4e2
Network. The world is a business, Mr. Beale.
Future Consumers, Lifestyles and Online Communities - impact of new technology, communications, ...
- Hammertap webinar: “Avoiding the Price War” : TameBay : eBay news ...
- Webinar Transcript: The War on the Dollar | Money and Markets ...