Special Report on
Transparency in marketing
Transparency in marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
On October 25, 2004, the board of directors of financial services conglomerate Marsh & McLennan announced “significant reforms to the business model… which will be rooted in transparency.” The controversy on the payments its Marsh insurance brokerage arm was making to insurers, unbeknownst to its clients, resulted in a settlement of $850 million to policyholders. While this tale relates to another MegaTrend—that of Governance—the result is greater transparency. Transparency to clients, to the market, to regulators, and often even to competitors. Transparency is in fact one of the most powerful trends across all of business and ...
A blog post that I recently read defines transparency as, “the degree to which a company shares its leaders, employees, values, culture, strategy, business processes and the results of those processes with its publics. It’s the opposite of opacity, in which companies operate behind closed doors and shuttered windows." (By Shel Holtz of Shel Holtz PC , http://blog.holtz.com/index.php) This definition is as good as any for this post on why marketing transparency is so important for your business and the questions you need to ask today!! In a world filled with social media, blogs, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TRANSPARENCY IN MARKETING
- Joeunseen48 <b>healthcare reform</b>, transparency in marketing http://bit.ly/d0lzPG
- qrios RT @ulihegge: On #Retargeting: Fix The Conversation http://j.mp/dxvgfX - Again, a call for better transparency and choice in marketing.
- ulihegge On #Retargeting: Fix The Conversation http://j.mp/dxvgfX - Again, a call for better transparency and choice in marketing.
Transparency: The Missing Small Business Sales & Marketing Piece
Becoming a Destination Hospital
- FDA Transparency Blog: Materials Available from FDA Basics Webinar ...
- Integrated Marketing Software -- Webinars & Podcasts