Special Report on
World Social Marketing Conference
World Social Marketing Conference - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Conny Kalcher joined the LEGO Company in 1985, and has held key management positions in departments ranging from toys and software to publishing, theme parks, and innovation and marketing. She is currently global leader of Consumer Experiences, ensuring that the company constantly improves the understanding of the LEGO consumer and uses insights to create even better experiences for all LEGO fans. Before this role, Conny was Vice President - People, Culture and Corporate Communications, orchestrating the turnaround of HR strategy in cooperation with the LEGO board. She has also served as Vice President for the Global Marketing & ...
director, Jeff French, who calls all social marketers to unite together and learn from each other in moving the field forward. –> <– Philip Kotler opened the conference with a keynote about poverty, and how we can apply social marketing to poverty to increase effectiveness and positive change. Jeff Jordan , M.A., President and Founder of Rescue Social Change , presented his research about Social Branding (which he trademarked), along with 2 case studies about how to use social norming to influence behavior for high-risk adolescents. –> <– The Purpose Driven Campaign ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WORLD SOCIAL MARKETING CONFERENCE
- MariaJamesPR Interested in: World Social Marketing Conference http://wsmconference.com/
- visitjordan Damian Cook now talking about tourism in a connected world & global online travel trends in the digital & social media marketing conference
- stephendann Good morning world. Welcome to the live coverage of #INSM10 International Non Profit and Social Marketing Conference. I'll be your host
Why business has to make life better - values matter. Corporate ethics and corporate ...
Ecommerce best business ideas: using social media in your internet strategy the right way
- Webinar « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web ...
- Attensity Holds Webinar Series on Social Media Best Practices ...