Special Report on
Motivation and Emotion
Motivation and Emotion - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
T. D. Satterthwaite, D. H. Wolf, J. Loughead, K. Ruparel, J. N. Valdez, S. J. Siegel, C. G. Kohler, R. E. Gur, and R. C. Gur Association of Enhanced Limbic Response to Threat With Decreased Cortical Facial Recognition Memory Response in Schizophrenia Am J Psychiatry, April 1, 2010; 167(4): 418 - 426. [Abstract] [Full Text] [PDF]
The proper maintenance of body weight and mood are two of the most prevalent health issues present in society today. Obese humans display higher levels of mood-related disorders and the causality of such an association is unknown. A common feature of obesity is the imbalance of regulatory hormones which normally act to maintain stable energy balance and body weight. The adiposity hormone leptin is one such signal elevated in obesity with the capacity to dampen feeding behavior through action on brain circuits which regulate appetite and metabolism. Recent evidence suggests that leptin may ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MOTIVATION AND EMOTION
- vjcasanova Reading Chapter 5 Motivation and Emotion: Driving Consumer on Scribd http://scr.bi/c2F1IQ #readcast
- MszdMariie RT @I_twittglobal: #Hate is a week emotion, and all it does is fuel motivation for a person who is driven, determined, and disciplined...
- MicrowaveOpen Understanding Motivation and Emotion | Dare2create Motivational ... http://bit.ly/aMd96x
Usability is No Longer Enough
Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do, and how we can do ...
- Teaching High School Psychology: UC Berkeley Webcast Psychology of ...
- Teaching High School Psychology: Eating disorder webinar