Special Report on
Making the News Conference
Making the News Conference - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
the next and start commenting on YouTube and Linkedin in between, hoping that this is the way you can get social media to help your marketing efforts. What you are going to end up with is a lot more time spent on social media, the opportunity to brag about the number of friends, contacts and followers you now have, and no time left to think what to do next and why. The social media flow is so fast and intense you don't even have time to think about it. But, if you look beyond, friends , followers, chats and comments, your true ybottom line, your subscribers, customers and revenues, are not changing much. Why? Simple: Firing ...
Most newspapers and magazines have a style guide, but it appears most public relations agencies and departments don't. The changes in public relations practice that are being driven by communication advances such as weblogs are real and it may well be that in the near future significantly more PR time will be spent dealing with communications that address the reader directly, rather than through media that are tidied up by experienced editors. This means that the quality of written English, unmediated by trained gatekeepers, will increasingly present a more transparent face of an ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MAKING THE NEWS CONFERENCE
- rockmidgets Packed @DEFTONESBAND conference. Good news, Chi is making progress. No discussion on Eros yet, but... I'll put the transcript up next week.
- skiingbeing Watching the Baylor news conference, where the AD is giving no new information, and only making me feel worse that we are completely screwed
- kensing45 RT @MattZemek_CFN: With the Mountain West Conference making big news today, you gotta follow @theupsetblog - smart, sharp, timely, lively, and just plain good.
Get inside the Games with Google Press Conference
Governor Schwarzenegger at the Bay Area Council Outlook Conference
- The Webinar Blog: Making Life Easier For Webinar Presenters An ...
- Act! for America - Second National Webcast Conference