Special Report on
Public Relations and Social Media
Public Relations and Social Media - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As we launch into a year with perhaps as much uncertainty, on multiple levels, as most of us have known, I offer my fearless predictions for 2009. The single most interesting dynamic this year in my view is the tension between an increasing need for accountability and tight budgets. 1. Social Media Dominates Measurement Conversation In June of 2008 I did a quick blog analysis to understand the volume of posts about PR/public relations measurement compared to social media measurement. About 80% of all posts were specific to social media measurement. I repeated the analysis for December 2008 and got the same result. Social ...
Holly Springs, NC – August 6 2009-919 Marketing, a top ten Triangle area of public relations, marketing and consulting, has chosen Medisim, Ltd. to provide support public relations and social media marketing to launch a new thermometer U.S. market this summer. Israeli society is based is the developer of the thermometer touch temple, sold by Wal-Mart and Walgreen’s across the country. Temple Touch accurately and quickly measure the temperature on the forehead, and its technology is so revolutionary that it was a new category of thermometers thermometer on the front driver market. Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- StrongRTs RT @oseme22: Social media networks like Facebook and Twitter have completely redefined the paradigm of public relations http://bit.ly/c5OhdQ
- HallaronPR @bouchenola Hi Carol and Nichole. Follow my Houston public relations firm so we can DM. Wanna talk to u bout social media strategy.
- SMJobsSEA Senior Manager, Public Relations and Social Media (303355-510) - The Cobalt Group - Seattle, WA http://url4.eu/5G2Im
Social Marketing | PR Video Shows How to Use Social Media in Business - 2009
Jennings Social Media Marketing Promotional Video: CEO Valerie Jennings
- Using Multimedia in News Releases
- Take Control of Your Corporate Message Without Costly PR Agency ...