Special Report on
Public Relations Corporate Communication
Public Relations Corporate Communication - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The public relations industry is evolving. Technology is redefining the profession, and opening up a world of opportunities for PR agencies to expand services and deliver greater value to clients. While many traditional PR agencies struggle to find and retain clients, innovative PR agencies are monitoring and driving the trends that will shape the public relations industry for years to come. Here are some of the top PR trends to watch in 2008: Social Media: This is the most obvious and talked about trend in the public relations industry. PR professionals are communications specialists, and blogs, forums, online video and social ...
I was recently summonsed to the Presidency in Pretoria to come and assess their “internal communication”. It struck me – once again – that even in the highest order of government – the concept of internal communication is totally forgotten. Nobody – except for the newly-appointed head of the section – had any idea of the concept of internal communication or why it might be important. The question that came up: If the government of a country neglects internal communication in its corridors, how should the nation interpret the government’s ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PUBLIC RELATIONS CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- taylorclark RT @2publicrelation: Free book download: Institutionalising Public Relations and ... http://bit.ly/dlT2pV
- alysyncurd Free book download: Institutionalising Public Relations and ...: Securing a place for PR at th... http://bit.ly/cPixV1 & artimpactnetpr.com
- 2publicrelation Free book download: Institutionalising Public Relations and ... http://bit.ly/dlT2pV
Center for Communication-Public Relations: Crisis Communications 2.0
Measuring Social Media Communication Strategy Success
- InterCall Webinar Archive | InterCall Events | Training Webinars
- Excellence in Practice 2010 – Info Session Webinar 8 Dec.