Special Report on
The Future of Public Relations
The Future of Public Relations - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
"more often than not weâ€™re reacting to todayâ€™s realities rather than influencing them" (Goldstein, unknown: 1). The public is already online, and the internet allows anyone to be a publisher â€“ campaign boycotts and protests can be organised to influence company behaviours; crises can be created through inaccurate information; and products and services can be criticised in open forums, and all of this can be done on a global scale. Public relations practitioners must learn how to use the internet efficiently to address these issues for their clients (Holtz, 1999: 89). Research has recently been carried out ...
As a recent PR school graduate I was taught that PR should speak (or write) at an 8th grade level so that most people can understand. However, I think that that way of thinking is also shifting as most people move online and form relationships with organizations online. I think that an even more basic way of “speaking” is becoming more acceptable. People are using sites like Twitter which allow only so much space to say what you have to say and people understand that. I think that as long as you know your audience and publics you can speak to them in any way that feels ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE FUTURE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
- alysyncurd Online Public Relations – The Future Of Search? | Secret IM Riches: Matt Keough from www.fatho... http://bit.ly/atidpJ & artimpactnetpr.com
- IvetteMeans RT @ISBMPune: Marketing N Sales What is the future of information and visitor services in general or as it app... http://bit.ly/9twmix Pure Marketing@sam
- ISBMPune Marketing N Sales What is the future of information and visitor services in general or as it app... http://bit.ly/9twmix Pure Marketing@sam
Online Public Relations - The Future Of Search?
PR2.0 and the Future of Public Relations by Gerd Leonhard
- Webcast | World Public Relations Forum
- The George Washington University Strategic Public Relations Online ...