Special Report on
Customer-Focused Selling - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
is a broadly recognized, widely-implemented strategy for managing and nurturing a company’s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales activities, but also those for marketing , customer service , and technical support . The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service. 1 CRM denotes a company-wide business strategy embracing all client-facing departments ...
While Comcast is focused on creating value for its subscribers, Comcast Spotlight is focused on creating value and opportunity for its advertisers. We have created a television marketplace where both large and small advertisers can leverage the latest message delivery technologies, the most insightful marketing intelligence and the most innovative promotional opportunities. This approach and the infrastructure behind it allow us to create customized and compelling solutions for each advertiser. Comcast Spotlight is developing new media solutions to redefine our business in the minds of our ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- marketeffects New Marketing Book, Stop Telling, Start Selling: How to Use Customer-Focused Dialogue to Close Sales - http://bit.ly/91rtaT
- marketingphire New Marketing Book, Stop Telling, Start Selling: How to Use Customer-Focused Dialogue to Close Sales - http://bit.ly/bHXxUY
- enlightenedente How To Start Selling New Age Tools: Stop Telling, Start Selling: How Use Customer-Focused Dialogue Close Sales: Li... http://bit.ly/dByoUb
"Scouting Your Customer" - Sales Training by Peter McLaughlin of "Winning Sales ...
Full Focus: Legendary Bluesman; FEBRUARY 22,2006
- Guidon Lean Retail Webinar: Leveraging Lean Store Operations to ...
- Webinar Recording – How to use Social Media in B2B Marketing at ...