Special Report on
Customer Service Experience
Customer Service Experience - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The next-generation user experience is the result of converging communications technology and a new openness in terms of how, when and what people communicate – it’s what happens when advancing technological enablement meets the ‘inclusive’, ‘integrated’ and ‘intuitive’ generation. Going forward, this will have an increasing impact on how successfully businesses engage with customers and their employees. Spescom DataFusion is a gold partner to world-class communication platform provider Avaya, and the next generation user experience and the 3-click user experience are among the ...
Virtually every adult has a horror story to tell about pitiful customer service. Racetrack patrons, unfortunately, probably have many, as racetracks in general have a notorious reputation in this regard. A problem of inadequate customer service seems to be endemic in today’s society. Consider some failures outside racing: Several news reports of late have told of an airplane full of passengers being parked on a tarmac for hours on end, and in at least one instance the passengers did not have the benefit of food and water, air conditioning, or even a restroom facility. Apple’s iPhone ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
- NMwork BOS FOOD JOBS - RESTAURANT / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED http://ow.ly/185KJU
- janetlyon Just had a great customer service experience with @att - Very pleased.
- FamousJane206 So I had a pretty bad Starbucks experience on friday. Everything from dirty bathrooms to TERRIBLE customer service....
ntl:Telewest Customer Experience Management Case Study
Keys to Good Customer Service : Think Past Bad Customer Service Experience
- The Parature Blog | “Best Practices in Customer Service” Webinar ...
- The Parature Blog | Answers to Questions from the 'How Southwest ...