Special Report on
Managing Sales People
Managing Sales People - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I’m Teresa Morrow, Founder of Key Business Partners, LLC and I work with authors and writers by managing their online promotion. As part of my job I read a lot of books (and I love to read anyway!). I am here to offer a weekly post about one book author I am working with and one book I have put on my reading list. This week I will be highlighting ‘A Business Owner’s Guide to Managing Sales People’. and ‘Social Media 101′ by Chris Brogan . The books will cover topics such as social media (Facebook and Twitter), organization, career building, networking, writing, self development and inspiration. ...
They are also masters at goal setting. Like top producers, they see an outcome and focus on it daily until it’s been reached. This shouldn’t be surprising. After all, nearly all-great sales are a result of having a great system, and working it consistently to hit targets. They know that small targets can turn into bigger targets, and that the only way to hit bigger goals is to hit all the smaller ones along the way. By manipulating their daily and weekly goals, they can guide producers to healthy and increasing annual figures. #2. Great Sales Managers Know The Process: Great ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MANAGING SALES PEOPLE
- cebu_mlm Sales Marketing Managing Director - oDesk - Managing director of Primary Work at Home, teaching and mentoring people... http://ow.ly/17U7gk
- yyuulleeee @babynath "Sales Manager position available. R u into telling stories, solving problems a managing people? Preferably w managerial exp"
- vyl49 RT @mrshananto: Sales Manager position available. R u into telling stories, solving problems&managing people? Preferably w managerial exp.
How to Align Your Brand with Your Sales Strategy
HR Management: Compensation & Incentives
- Free Webinar: Jeffrey Hayzlett on How to Sell to the C-Suite ...
- Managing Your Career Webinar 4/9/09