Special Report on
National Sales Network
National Sales Network - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
— As part of its ongoing initiative to remain focused on its customers by cultivating long-term relationships and better understanding the needs of meeting planners, PSAV ® Presentation Services, a leading supplier of audiovisual and event technologies to the hospitality industry, has tapped the sales talent of Laurie Knapp to serve as its VP of Global Sales . Knapp's highly successful hospitality career spans more than 20 years in the national and worldwide hotel sales arenas. "We are thrilled to have someone of Laurie's caliber join our growing organization," said Digby Davies, PSAV ...
A husband and father of three children, Belew is author of the new book, "Gee, I Wish I Had Been Drinking At The Time." (ISBN 0-9712723, Do Good Books Publishing, Palo Alto, Calif., 128 pages, Paperback, $11.95) Sub-titled, "101 Reasons Why You Never Hear Those Words," Belew has compiled 101 vignettes detailing bizarre, tragic and real stories that have occurred because of alcohol indulgence. Divided into the five chapters, Laughers, Shakers, Moaners, Groaners and Destroyers, the author offers insight into the tragedy of drinking without a heavy-handed or preachy approach. Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NATIONAL SALES NETWORK
- linkedin_jobs Sales Executive at Professional Television Network, LLC - National #in #jobs http://bit.ly/d3s20v
- BaxterJobs Baxter: National Sales Network Conference 201... (Deerfield, IL) http://bit.ly/9P0PHS #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
- tandelynw New Blog Post Do you know about the National Sales Network? - This evening I was on a panel with 2 other entrepreneu... http://ht.ly/17SzyF
What are people saying about traverus - Ken Guillen
Let's talk about Slavery to hide Slavery in our organization
- LexBlog Network Webinar : Client Development for Associates with ...
- National Dental EDI Council Offers EDI Webinar