Special Report on
Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and Marketing Alignment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
2009 was the year in which Marketing Automation really took off. Several new vendors appeared on the market, many existing vendors experienced rapid growth, and Marketing Automation as a term gained popularity among B2B marketers. In this post I want to focus on the trends in Marketing Automation for 2010. I have asked many of the vendors, consultants and thought leaders to give their opinion. The response was overwhelming: see below for all 20 (!) predictions. There are lots of interesting opinions, from practical to visionary, with consensus on some topics, and differences on others. These are the trends that are mentioned ...
Is your sales and marketing aligned? If not, you are running the risk of falling behind. Sometimes the signs of a lack of alignment are obvious. Marketing spends money generating leads the sales force never follow up whilst sales people "reinvent the wheel" because they don't want to use the sales tools marketing has created. The Aberdeen Group concluded that the average sales person spends 40-60 hours a month re-creating sales-ready, customer-relevant material they think marketing could and should have produced better in the first place. It's strange ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT
- megheuer Looking forward to giving today's @siriusdecisions client webcast with @joegalvin on sales and marketing ops alignment
- ddonlan Improving Sales and Marketing Alignment: The Marketing and Sales SLA http://bit.ly/akhNIT
- jverco RT @NikkiVanWinden: 10 tips for B2B marketing and sales alignment - gr8 eBook - http://bit.ly/dlbt9F
Sales & Marketing
GoldMine CRM Software: Aligning Sales & Marketing: Step 1
- Webinar Recap: What Sales Wants from Marketing | Blog | Marqui
- Webinar Recording: How to Optimize your Sales Process using ...