Special Report on
Sales Force Automation
Sales Force Automation - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
is a broadly recognized, widely-implemented strategy for managing and nurturing a company’s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales activities, but also those for marketing , customer service , and technical support . The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service. 1 CRM denotes a company-wide business strategy embracing all client-facing departments ...
which tracks all contact that has been made with a given customer, the purpose of the contact, and any follow up that might be required. This ensures that sales efforts are not duplicated, reducing the risk of irritating customers. SFA also includes a sales lead tracking system, which lists potential customers through paid phone lists, or customers of related products. Other elements of an SFA system can include sales forecasting, order management and product knowledge. Typically an SFA module is an integrated part of a CRM system which includes other modules of customer service and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SALES FORCE AUTOMATION
- autosalesforce Hollysys Automation Technologies Provides SCADA System to the Beijing Subway Lin http://bit.ly/cqrwPl #Automation #Beijing #Hollysys #sales
- webappuniverse Ensuring consistent experience for consumers at every touch point http://bit.ly/c5Iv4a
- fleaser SkyNet CRM Plus - On-Demand CRM with Sales force Automation, Marketing Management, Inventory Management.. http://tinyurl.com/38qx4d6
Rocky Mountain Voices - Interview with Sendside CEO William Borghetti - Part 1
Sendside Sales Automation & Acceleration
- Microsoft Webcast: Driving Customer Service Success in the Cloud ...
- Webinar Best Practices: Tips for Successful Planning & Execution