Special Report on
Sales Tax Exemption
Sales Tax Exemption - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
My name is Amanda Kunz and I am the Worldwide Tax Research Manager for Sabrix. In this role I lead the Tax Research Team which is responsible for delivering the Transaction Tax Rates and Rules within Sabrix. I also lead the group that performs our Nexus Determination Services. I have my JD and MBA from Gonzaga University and I gained experience by working for a Big Four (KPMG) firm and a local CPA firm before joining Sabrix four years ago. I am excited to have this State Sales Tax Trends blog and for the opportunity to comment on industry trends and topics. My purpose is to make tax law understandable for all individuals so ...
A Washington State judge has temporarily blocked the sales-tax exemption for B.C. residents that was supposed to take effect today — dashing the hopes of thousands of cross-border shoppers waiting up to two hours to enter the U.S. And even if the court fight against the exemption ultimately fails, the head of Bellingham's Chamber of Commerce says the loophole will likely be closed by state legislators when they resume sitting in January. Last month, Washington's Department of Revenue announced that, once B.C.'s HST took effect July 1, British Columbians would be eligible for ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SALES TAX EXEMPTION
- irs_attorney Aeromarinetaxpros.com: Contrary to What Is Being Said, There Is No Part 135 Sales Tax Exemption for Aircraft http://is.gd/boqOI
- rinkalarpit Bonanza, Oregon : Sales-tax exemption for Canadians put on hold - Crosscut (blog) http://dlvr.it/2Kjrv
- noumansquare The process of getting a Sales Tax ID is called obtaining a sales tax exemption certificate http://dld.bz/g25x
Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyer Mortgage, $8000 Government Assistance Program for Home ...
Credit & Personal Finance : How to Apply for a Business Credit Card
- Taxcient Webinar Schedule - Sales and Use tax, Exemption ...
- Webinar: CALSTART Leading Charge on 3 Major Policies Affecting Our ...