Special Report on
Selling to Consumers
Selling to Consumers - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Long gone are the days when 'online' was synonymous with social isolation and loneliness. In fact, we're now witnessing the exact opposite: technology is driving people to connect and meet up en masse with others, in the 'real world'. It makes for an interesting, easily-digested trend, begging to be turned into new services for your customers. Earlier this year, we touched upon the MASS MINGLING trend in our ‘10 trends for 2010’ briefing , but this phenomenon now warrants its own, full briefing: As predicted by digital gurus more than a decade ago, hundreds of millions of people are now ...
Customers need things. Thank goodness for that, because if they didn't, commerce would grind to an abrupt halt, along with salespeople's careers. Consumers need books, TVs, furniture, education, massage, barbecue grills, security systems, trees, orthodontics, replacement windows, hair replacement, bass boats, facelifts, vacations to Italy, jewelry, and thousands of other products which we, as sales professionals, are always happy to sell to them. But when we focus on only our products , we can lose sight of the emotional foundation of these customers' needs . And ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SELLING TO CONSUMERS
- TEENchirp RT @EPOS_Europe: #Amazon has begun selling #food, including fresh products, to consumers in #Germany.
- lexica_areola wish i spent the evening on the ranch in CALI watching fireworks; instead i spent it selling paint to retarded consumers-happy 4th of july!
- iforevercare The World of Direct Selling: Interview: Idil Cakim: Direct selling companies transform consumers to sellers. They... http://bit.ly/cO9ASP
Recession Proof Business Model * Profitable Work From Home Industry Working MLM Network Marketing
MLM industry hopes to pick up after Sunshine Empire saga (26 October 2009)
- Over 1700 particiants registered for 4/22 webinar and climbing ...
- Inside Sales Webinar Debrief Q&A | TeleSmart Communications